Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sleepy haiku...

oh, mr. sandman
why leave me at 2 a.m.?
i can't keep this up

7
At 11 May, 2006 12:09, Blogger Shannon Morgan said...

hai-kudos! hope you get more sleep tonight...

 
At 11 May, 2006 19:01, Blogger terry said...

thanks, nomadshan!
and so do i...

 
At 12 May, 2006 03:06, Blogger DZER said...

poor little terry
to be denied a passport
to the land of Nod

 
At 12 May, 2006 05:32, Blogger Suze said...

Terry, I know how you feel. If I don't sleep I become very impatient and quite evil. That's why I always keep in some herbal sleeping tablets, they usually do the trick.

Hope you get some tonight. *hugs*

 
At 12 May, 2006 16:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

to sleep and to dream
while reynaldo lovingly
craps in your kitchen

 
At 12 May, 2006 20:25, Blogger Michelle said...

Mr Sandman, bring her a dream....
make him the hottest thats she's ever seen!!

I hope you get more sleep tonight girlie! :)

 
At 13 May, 2006 10:11, Blogger terry said...

nice haiku, dzer...!

suze, i've even done the herbal thing, and it doesn't seem to do much for me. helps me fall asleep, but doesn't seem to help me stay asleep.
i think i've identified the culprit, though, aside from my crazy brain -- my allergy meds. hmmm.

anonymous, you're mean... but fucking funny.

chelle, i LIKE that tune!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->