Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

So not hot...

You Play it Cool

You're not in your face, smokin' hot... and it's all by design
You have a carefully crafted cool persona, leaving everyone wanting to know just a little more.



I didn't really need a quiz to tell me that...(though I don't know that anyone wants to know more...)!
What about you?

7
At 09 May, 2006 22:17, Blogger Michelle said...

YOu have that mystery about you....which is a good thing!! Of course...we all would like to be told we are hot.....damn quizzes!! lol yer hot girlie......smokinnnnnnnnnnnn hehe ;)

(and no I don't go that way...lol)

 
At 10 May, 2006 05:51, Blogger JMai said...

I am more mild than wild. Well duh!!

But I love those little blog quizzes!

 
At 10 May, 2006 06:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with jmai...more mild than wild.

 
At 10 May, 2006 10:14, Blogger Shannon Morgan said...

ditto: more mild than wild

 
At 10 May, 2006 17:55, Blogger the shrewness said...

oooh! we got the same thing!

 
At 10 May, 2006 21:51, Blogger sassinak said...

me too jmai et al

 
At 18 May, 2006 13:51, Blogger Jon said...

Playing it cool is so..... cool!

HUGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->