Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday Funny...

And not just because the strip includes a mention of my TV boyfriend. Though that doesn't hurt.

In fact, if you have some time, peruse around this link and look through Don Asmussen's archives. He's damned funny.

Anyone who can make me laugh while riding the bus to work early in the morning is good people. (And of course, my giggling makes my fellow commuters think I'm insane, and that's not such a bad thing either.)

Happy Friday!

5
At 05 May, 2006 11:10, Blogger Michelle said...

I'm proud to be insane!! LOL

 
At 05 May, 2006 14:27, Blogger terry said...

plus, other people tend to give you a wide berth... which comes in handy on public transit... ;)

 
At 05 May, 2006 19:24, Blogger DZER said...

insane chicks are hot!

 
At 05 May, 2006 20:25, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

those cartoons are hilarious

and then some

i'm gonna show my co-workers on monday - they'll pee themselves (we're a fairly politcal lot...)

 
At 05 May, 2006 22:15, Blogger terry said...

indeed, dzer....! nothing like a crazy gal.

cadbury, he's friggin' brilliant, i think. he does a great job with local politics, too, which probably doesn't translate out of town...but DAMN. f-u-n-n-y.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->