Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Friday, April 21, 2006

Not dead yet!

Although I feel like it.

I'm absolutely exhausted. But in a good way.

It's been a whirlwind of fun with the girls for the past three days, and I'll provide details once I've had a chance to catch my breath.

It's all I can do to get through the workday without passing out at my desk.

Also? I have a sunburn.

SUNburn.

That word starts with SUN.

I KNOW! Shocking!


I'm going to pretend I don't know that there's more rain in the forecast this weekend...

7
At 21 April, 2006 15:03, Blogger sassinak said...

rain is HELLA easier to take when you're sunburned somehow...

 
At 21 April, 2006 15:43, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

vitamin D is very important

i sure am gald you had fun!

 
At 21 April, 2006 17:18, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

What a great reason for being exhausted! Having great people in one's life is sprinkles on ice cream! Enjoy!

PS
Don't forget to moisturize!

 
At 21 April, 2006 21:07, Blogger terry said...

sass, you are SO right. i actually quite like rain; we've just had an overdose this year.

cadbury, i think i got more vitamin D this week than i have in... oh... it's been so long i can't even remember. i should be exceedingly healthy now ;).

buddhagirl, i like the sprinkles analogy. that's so apt.
especially considering how much dessert we all had this week...

 
At 22 April, 2006 02:37, Blogger DZER said...

my right arm is in the last stage of peeling from sunburn a while ago ... during the middle of the week was the bad part ... that dead skin splotchy look LOL


glad you got some SUN!!

(rain, rain go way, bother terry another day)

 
At 22 April, 2006 12:42, Blogger Suze said...

What's sunburn, we have lots of wind and rain?

Can you send some to the UK. It hasn't realised it's supposed to be Spring. LOL.

 
At 22 April, 2006 16:06, Blogger terry said...

dzer, i HATE getting burned so badly that i peel. and it doesn't take much, considering how pale i am...!
and thank you for the no-rain song!

suze, i'll send you some as soon as we have some to spare. hopefully, that will be soon....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->