Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Friday, April 07, 2006

The respite comes to an end...

Oh, we've had such lovely weather since about midday on Wednesday.

No rain.

Not a drop.

A rather unfamiliar, bright orb was in the sky, warming the air and making people smile.
I even got over my hatred of "springing forward," because I was so enjoying the extra hours of daylight... since it was actually LIGHT.

Now... the gloom is returning. The forecast calls for rain on and off through at least the early part of next week. That should make the wedding I'm attending on a yacht tomorrow night interesting. I think I should take some dramamine with me....

Dang.

*UPDATED: Mother Nature was "kind" enough to start raining not five minutes after I left work, so I could be nice and wet by the time I got to the bus stop. Even with my umbrella, which is going to rust soon. And then it poured poured poured while I was out running errands when I got home. *Sigh.

6
At 07 April, 2006 21:55, Blogger sassinak said...

i like spring rain, it feels like summer

it's when it's cold and it gets in your bones that it sucks.

 
At 08 April, 2006 01:22, Blogger DZER said...

hehehehe

I guess I shouldn't tell you how blazing and bright and dry it's been the last several days then? ;)

 
At 08 April, 2006 10:36, Blogger terry said...

that's the thing, sass... i think we all feel like the rain and cold have gotten in our bones.

and as i've said before...i like rain. just not every damned day. for weeks.

and dz, i'd hate it blazing, but bright and dry sounds fabulous right now!

 
At 09 April, 2006 06:18, Blogger DZER said...

check my page, then my pics page, for the kind of weather we've been having lately ... heh

 
At 10 April, 2006 13:59, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

i'm hoping you can give all the details about the yacht you were on (i have kind of a boat fetish)

 
At 10 April, 2006 14:02, Blogger terry said...

dzer... it's still too hot there for me. i'd be whining about that. and sweaty. sweaty whining is not good.

and cad, there will be details coming soon... but i don't know anything technical about the boat...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->