Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Friday, March 31, 2006

Damn...


I make a killer Cosmo.

It's been awhile since I've made them. I'd forgotten how yummy they are.

And how strong they are.

Especially since my martini glasses are twice the size of what's used in most bars.

Yow.

I'm BUI! Blogging Under the Influence.*

Hey, thanks, y'all, for the suggestions for alleviating the sleep deprivation. I appreciate that. Really.


(man, it's hard to type in this condition!! i originally wrote "sugestings" up there.)


Happy Friday!

*proper credit for that phrase goes to the lovely Angela.

6
At 31 March, 2006 20:42, Blogger DZER said...

now I want to go out and get drunk!

see what happens when you BUI? LOL

 
At 31 March, 2006 20:51, Blogger terry said...

c'mon dzer! i'll make you a cocktail! join me!

 
At 31 March, 2006 23:50, Blogger sassinak said...

i didn't drink tonight... but i'm high off my ass.

oh i wrote a sleep post once with some useful crap in it from an article

http://sassinak.blogspot.com/2005/07/i-dream-of-sleeping.html

 
At 01 April, 2006 00:43, Blogger DZER said...

heh ... you said "cocktail" ... heh

 
At 01 April, 2006 07:38, Blogger Michelle said...

LOL it's not usually good to blog under the influecne..hehe You might say something you will regret later....IF, in fact, we know what you said! lol

 
At 01 April, 2006 09:02, Blogger terry said...

ooh, sass, thanks for that. i'll check it out. and glad you were feeling good last night...!

heh, indeed, dzer...

chelle, the funny thing is i was IMing with a friend last night (i really know how to party on a friday night), and at one point i stopped correcting all my typos. it all looked like complete gibberish after that. OOPS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->