Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Friday, March 24, 2006

I see this in my future... my very near future...


Need I say more?

It's unfortunate that I can't have this now. But since I'm at work and all... well, that would be wrong.

Wouldn't it?

Oh, and? It's raining again.

9
At 24 March, 2006 18:59, Blogger JMai said...

That. Looks. Good.

 
At 24 March, 2006 19:23, Blogger terry said...

can i pour you some, jmai??

 
At 24 March, 2006 19:25, Blogger DZER said...

I'll have a glass too, if you don't mind :)

 
At 24 March, 2006 19:27, Blogger terry said...

absolutely! i have plenty to go around.

although i might not have plenty by the time the night is over...

 
At 25 March, 2006 21:30, Blogger Michelle said...

If ya have some white, I'll drunk wityh ya....lol Ohhh I need it bad!

 
At 25 March, 2006 21:31, Blogger Michelle said...

i'll drink even...damn/./...maybe I dont need any afterall

 
At 25 March, 2006 22:08, Blogger sassinak said...

i finally smoked half a joint cause my parents went to bed

AT MIDNIGHT! they used to go to bed at ten. i tried to go for a walk all day!!!

i didn't get a day off toke until ten to one in the morning. i so feel your wish to drink at work.

oh yes...

*passes j*

 
At 26 March, 2006 11:53, Blogger terry said...

chelle, i have everything. red, white, sparkling, port, another dessert wine...
i blame all those trips to wine country....!

sass, maybe you need to get your parents to join you. my mom loves a good cocktail, so she totally enables me!

 
At 26 March, 2006 11:54, Blogger terry said...

okay, you know that last note? sounds like i have a problem, doesn't it..?

eek.

i can quit anytime i want!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->