Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, March 13, 2006

These allergy meds are making me thirsty...

Not pretzels.

Here's one benefit of leaving for work as early as I do: I get to watch the sun rise, something I would never get up to see voluntarily. Ever. (Not. a. morning. person.)

And on many mornings, it's really spectacular. Today's was.

This morning, I noticed several other people taking note of it. Usually, everyone's asleep or got their head buried in some kind of reading material. It was a cool little moment.

I told you I was a dork.

Have you heard about our weather lately? In between the heavy rain, hail, thunder and lightning, it's been snowing at times, and not just on our highest peaks. I even saw some by the side of the road on Saturday, near the spot where 28 cars piled up on the slippery highway early that morning. And we could get more, if our cold weather continues. It's just wild.

Can we have a snow day? Just once? Please?

4
At 13 March, 2006 18:43, Blogger Diva M. said...

Dude, you don't want a snow day. You'd have to work anyway, and the world would call to see if their kids had school or not.

 
At 14 March, 2006 07:26, Blogger terry said...

oh, so it's no different from when we have big rain storms and flooding?

damn.

 
At 14 March, 2006 08:24, Blogger DZER said...

there are NEVER snow days here! LOL

 
At 05 April, 2006 20:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree about 80% with you.Back to my studies on pureair ionic air purifier.Super work,pureair ionic air purifier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->