Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Friday, March 03, 2006

You know you're sick when....


...you have a dream that involves Britney Spears.

I was shoe shopping with her, her mother, and some friend of her mom's who bought two pairs of shoes for $7000.
Huh?

Then I was invited to a birthday party for Brit's mom, and, once there, I was hanging with Britney and the tumor she married. Only they weren't married yet; they weren't even a couple yet. But Britney was telling me to stay away from him -- for my sake -- because she didn't think he was my type, and wasn't the kind of guy who'd commit to any woman. I remember being completely confused by why she was saying that, because I wasn't at all interested in him.

I'm glad I at least some good sense about that, even in dreamland.

And yes, I'm as baffled by this dream as you are!

6
At 03 March, 2006 23:23, Blogger Jon said...

Lay off the NyQuilhun. I think you are becoming a NyQaholic.

 
At 04 March, 2006 02:20, Blogger DZER said...

wasn't interested in federline? was it cuz you harbor hottieness for britney? heh

 
At 04 March, 2006 20:51, Blogger sassinak said...

oh man dzer even in jest

what i find funny is that i talked about ms. spears in my blog and THEN read this. must be in the ether :)

 
At 04 March, 2006 22:38, Blogger terry said...

jon, i think it's the alka seltzer plus nighttime cold medicine. that stuff really knocks me out.
yay!

dzer... bleah! no. i have better taste in women, too.

and sass, maybe we've both been suffering from the britney virus. that's the only way i can explain why we were both thinking of her.

 
At 05 March, 2006 01:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Terry, I'm SO sorry that you're sick again...and that you've had a dream about Britney Spears, which I would classify as a nightmare!! One of my major parenting goals is for my girls to totally reject her or anyone who follows in her shoes, so I certainly don't want fabulous dorks like you to dream (what's the verb for nightmare?) about her while you are sick!! xo, cyn.

 
At 05 March, 2006 06:56, Blogger Michelle said...

LOL a dream about Britney ....lol TOO funny!! Goes to show you, eh, that when we get sick. we become delusional!! hehe

I do so hope you feel better soon!! I know so many people who have been sick more than once this winter!! :( (Knock on wood, it's only hit me once!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->