Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, February 27, 2006

Just call me...

...Scabface.

This thing itches and hurts and I want to RIP IT OFF MY LIP NOW.
But that would just mess up the healing process. So I'm trying to remain calm. I'm trying to be one with my ginormous cold sore.
Serenity now.

Sounds like somebody has a case of the Mondays...

It was pouring when I left the house this morning... which led to a leaky bus. It's fun to play Dodge the Wet Spot when you're barely awake and trying to read your newspaper!

Okay, you remember how I was going on about how much I like the Olympics?
Is it just me, or were these games disappointing? I loved the spirit of the snowboarders, and I was thrilled to see Apolo get a gold over the weekend -- I especially loved HIS reaction, on the ice and on the podium -- but on the whole... meh. Not that much fun.

It's interesting that there's so much hand-wringing about the poor ratings for the games. I don't think it helped that NBC waited until 8 p.m. to run 3 1/2 - 4 hours of coverage each night, with all the most important stuff at the end of the night. I don't know anyone who can routinely stay up that late watching TV on weeknights.
It's going to be interesting to see what they do in 2010, when the games will be in my time zone...

Maybe I should go to Vancouver myself. It's a great city, and I've always wanted to see the Olympics.
Hmmm...

4
At 28 February, 2006 05:20, Blogger Michelle said...

It's fun to play Dodge the Wet Spot??!!??

That is as far as I got.....LOL My perverted mind just stopped me!! LOL

 
At 28 February, 2006 07:59, Blogger DZER said...

what? winter olympics? are those like the X Games? heh

 
At 28 February, 2006 09:39, Blogger terry said...

chelle: my mind is as perverted as yours, trust me...!


dzer, you're a shadow of your former self! what's up with that??

 
At 01 March, 2006 22:35, Blogger Jon said...

How about I just sleep in the wet spot. I won't put you through that ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->