Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Tag-o-rama...

Okay, Jon... here goes....

Four Jobs I've Had: Fast-food drone (my first job, at 16), retail clothing sales drone (actually, that was a fun job...and I've never owned so many clothes in my life!), radio DJ, news editor.

Four Movies I Can Watch Repeatedly: (only four??) Shawshank Redemption, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Jerk, A Christmas Story.

Four Places I've Lived: Arlington, Virgina, Annandale, Virginia, San Diego, CA, and San Francisco.

Four TV Shows I Love: (again, only four??) Seinfeld, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Lost.

Four Places I've Vacationed: New York City, several spots in Hawaii, Vancouver B.C., Chicago.

Four of My Favorite Dishes: Lasagna, the cheese, black olive and onion enchiladas from the Mexican restaurant in my 'hood, the noodle dish (Nan Gyi Dok) from the Burmese place in my 'hood, grilled salmon.

Four Sites I Visit Daily: Yahoo Mail, The New York Times, Dooce, and countless other blogs.

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now: Hawaii, New Zealand, France, Italy.

I am supposed to tag 4 people. Who's up for this? Let's see... Miss Sassy Hair, Miss Cheese, Chelle, and Dzer. Go!

2
At 18 February, 2006 23:53, Blogger Jon said...

I should have put The Daily Show too

 
At 19 February, 2006 11:55, Blogger terry said...

i forgot about the dearly departed arrested development! r.i.p.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->