Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Spring has sprung...?

It sure feels like it, anyway. Our weather's been absolutely spectacular this week, and it's supposed to continue like this for the rest of the week. Makes it easier to get out to exercise, that's for damned sure.

Makes it harder to make excuses, too. And that's just what I need.

It's going to be a rude awakening when winter returns. And it will. It always does.

And I have never opened an issue of Newsweek faster than I did yesterday. Here's why. They even put him on the cover, up in the corner, so his mug was the first thing I saw when I opened my mailbox yesterday. Nice.

2
At 08 February, 2006 19:36, Blogger SignGurl said...

Winter is back here in Michigan with a vengence! Could you get some sun for me there? I could sure use some.

 
At 09 February, 2006 07:28, Blogger terry said...

i'll do my best, jenn... only if you'll send some snow when i'm hankering for it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->