Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Sunday, February 05, 2006

You know your hormones are out of whack when...

...you burst into tears at the end of this. (It's the part about finding strength. I completely relate to that.)

Okay, yeah... I'm an easy crier as it is. But JEEZ. I was catching up on"24" last night and got all weepy about something. "24," people...!!

Damn PMS.

4
At 05 February, 2006 12:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, GOD! Thanks for that one. I was just fine, getting ready for the game and quickly wanted to check my email and catch up on my favorite blogs and then ...this! Oh, thanks. Now, I have to dry the tears too, but what a good read. I needed that.

 
At 05 February, 2006 21:26, Blogger Jon said...

I can totally understand why you cried from that.

24 is awesome again this year. I hope it's not the last.

 
At 06 February, 2006 08:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alrightey then. i just finished reading the "dooce strength" and wiped away a tear RIGHT BEFORE i read your post. I'M PMSING TOO MAMA! sometimes it really sucks. hey, do we live in the same dorm room or somethin' because...you know...same schedule.

 
At 06 February, 2006 09:16, Blogger terry said...

jeannette and jon... i knew you parents would appreciate that one.

kimmy! it must be the lingering effects of the magic kingdom! it put our cycles in synch! scaaary...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->