Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Friday, January 27, 2006

Just call me...


... Debbie Downer.

So the new, cute little umbrella I picked up recently happens to look like a child's umbrella when it's opened, so it wasn't much help to me in the rain this morning.

I learned this after a hideously hot and steamy bus ride downtown. See, I'm still feverish... and when the bus drivers turn the heat on full-blast on a rainy day, it's pretty unpleasant even if you're healthy. I wanted to scream. And I figured I'd get lynched if I flung the windows open, since it was rainy and the outside temp was around 48 degrees.

By the time I'd arrived at work, I was practically drenched in sweat, and sat here sweating some more for my first hour on the job. Then I got chills. It's been like that on and off today. I'm all hot again right now, in fact. I feel like I reek.

And nearly everything I eat turns my stomach. I'm either nauseous or in pain. It's an interesting diet technique... like aversion therapy. I've just decided to skip lunch....

Sigh.

2
At 27 January, 2006 14:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get better soon. Thinking of you today.

 
At 27 January, 2006 18:55, Blogger Michael B said...

sounds like i may be working for you again on monday, eh? if so, don't worry...i won't change your desktop! get well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->