Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Saturday, January 21, 2006

DAMN it...!

I think I'm getting sick again.
I've got the telltale dry throat...I'm coughing more than usual... and I'm really run down.
No. This can't happen. I spent half of December sick!

It's a good thing I'd already planned on having some quality couch time this weekend, catching up on a bunch of Daily Shows, Colbert Reports, Lost, My Name is Earl, and The Office. But it's kind of a shame that I'm already in my PJs at 5 p.m. on a Saturday... especially since I got my hair cut today and it looks all cute and stuff. What a waste.

Go away, germs... go away!

7
At 21 January, 2006 17:36, Blogger Michelle said...

oh man I hope youre not getting sick!!! I have been sick for a week and it sucks ass big time!!! Welcome back from Disney.....hope you had a great time!! :P)

 
At 22 January, 2006 02:53, Blogger DZER said...

hope you aren't ill ... but personally I think it's great to be in jammies early and watching TV ... LOL

 
At 22 January, 2006 11:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that you're not getting sick. I swear by that Airbourne stuff. I take it every time that I feel something coming on. Take care, sweetie and enjoy the jammies.

 
At 22 January, 2006 12:28, Blogger terry said...

thanks all.... i feel like i've been hit by a bus...! but yes, it's a good excuse to veg in front of the TV... on a gorgeous sunny day (damn!)...

 
At 22 January, 2006 15:03, Blogger truckdriver_sefl said...

Nothing worse than being sick on a beautiful day. And all there is to do in San Francisco poor baby get well soon:-}

 
At 22 January, 2006 21:11, Blogger Jon said...

Load up on 1000mg of vitamin C twice a day until you start feeling better, and some B complex as well.

I would so love to be snuggling with you on the couch in my jammies.... OH WAIT... I don't wear jammies

 
At 24 January, 2006 10:30, Blogger mikster said...

Germs and a cute hair cut never mix well.....hope you're feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->