Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, January 09, 2006

Apparently...


....the sleepless night is becoming a hallmark of the end of any of my periods of time off from work. And once I DO fall asleep, why does the alarm go off JUST when a dream is getting good?? Damn. That's the closest I've gotten to having... uh... "good times" in.... umm... well, let's just say it's been awhile. Too long.

At least I was doing something fun before I tried to get to sleep last night: attended the opening of "Lestat," the Broadway-bound, Elton John-Bernie Taupin-Anne Rice musical. It's definitely not the greatest show I've ever seen, but it's not the worst, either. It could certainly use some editing...

My friend and regular theatre date Patti and I then went to the after-party, and that was entertaining. We kept trying to pick the guys who play Lestat and Armand out of the crowd, because, well, they're hot... but we couldn't.
We even danced a bit. So you'd think I'd have been tired enough to nod right off after getting home.

Nope.

I'm certainly tired enough NOW.

3
At 09 January, 2006 23:23, Blogger Jon said...

I am still volunteering to give that massage. I think it'll help. You can keep some clothes on.

...

I'll be completely naked though

 
At 10 January, 2006 09:24, Blogger terry said...

promises, promises, jon...

 
At 10 January, 2006 21:00, Blogger Jon said...

One LDR at a time hun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->