Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Is this TMI??


Why, oh why, do I have to pluck this freaky little hair out of the faint mole on my chin several times a week?
Sometimes, I have to do it every day. Stubborn little bugger.
How does it grow back so quickly??

As if I don't already feel like an old crone today... !



(omigod, i can't tell how happy i am that when i went to google images and typed in the words "old crone," this was the first pic that came up. it's from "holy grail, " people!!
do your worst....)
(i know. i need to get a life. i blame the delirium. yeah, that's it.)

4
At 03 January, 2006 18:35, Blogger Jon said...

Hmmm... not TMI

Ask a doc about the hair growth... That does sound too fast.

Sorry you couldn't sleep the other night. You should call me, my talking always seemed to make my ex sleepy ;)

That is the perfect pic for this post.


MUAH!!!

 
At 04 January, 2006 14:20, Blogger terry said...

gigi, you're cracking me up....because i know what you mean about thinking you've yanked it when you really haven't.
so i keep yanking until i can actually see the little hair in my tweezers.

what i don't get it why it sometimes seems to sprout constantly... and other times, i go days without dealing with it.

and i can't believe i've spent this much time talking about this...!

 
At 04 January, 2006 14:20, Blogger terry said...

and jon, your ex sounds like a wench.

or an old crone.

ni!

 
At 05 January, 2006 07:28, Blogger terry said...

hey, g, i'm irish and italian too!!

a blessing AND a curse...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->