Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Sunday, January 01, 2006

The end is near...

Of my vacation, that is.
But isn't that title all dramatic and stuff??

I can't remember the last time I had two+ weeks of vacation all at once. Guess what? I really, really like it. So that's why I started feeling that creeping sense of dread on Friday, even though I don't go back to to work until Tuesday.

And I'll be taking a few days off mid-month to go to a wedding in SoCal, and with any luck, Disneyland!

I know. Poor me. Boo fucking hoo, right? I'm sure my colleagues who've been at work this whole time will really enjoy this particular vintage of my whine. (I feel your pain, though; I've certainly been there. And that's why I like to take as much time off as I can around the holidays!)

Not looking forward to de-Christmasing the apartment. Not looking forward to abandoning my little Christmas tree on the curb for recycling. And I'm really not looking forward to setting my alarm when I go to bed tomorrow night!

Waaaaah.

4
At 02 January, 2006 02:17, Blogger Jon said...

Happy New Year sweety *SMOOCH*

 
At 02 January, 2006 12:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Terry!!

I love your blog and read it faithfully. Keep it up!

Hope your Tuesday isn't too dreadful.

 
At 02 January, 2006 14:11, Blogger mikster said...

Is not setting the alarm an option?...lol

 
At 02 January, 2006 18:41, Blogger terry said...

aww, jon, thanks. right back atcha.

jeannette, i'm just trying to hold up the high standards you've set with the TWIX!

and mike, i'll never ever ever get to work on time without an alarm! especially after more than two weeks of sloth. yeesh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->