Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Thursday, December 22, 2005

It's the most wonderf....

hungover i am
mom's flight is late; damn weather
i could be asleep

3
At 25 December, 2005 16:33, Blogger Jon said...

I've maybe had a half a glass of wine and I am whipped. Is this what getting old does to me?

Hot chocolate and Peppermint Schnapps for the beautiful lady from San Fransisco and myself, please.

 
At 27 December, 2005 16:59, Blogger DZER said...

a little bit of the hair o' the dog what bit ya? ;)

 
At 27 December, 2005 20:05, Blogger terry said...

jon, i'm sure your liver is much healthier than mine is...
(and aww...aren't you sweet?)

dz, i swore i would have no alcohol that day, but even MY MOTHER encouraged me to have a drink, as we stopped to have lunch on the way back from the airport.
truth be told, i DID feel better... is that bad??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->