Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Friday, January 20, 2006

PDPGs...


I've witnessed all sorts of public displays of personal grooming on public transit.

Some people clip their nails on the bus, which is horrifying. It's disgusting beyond belief to know that human detritus is flying through the air and could land on me at any moment. Blech.

Some women apply their makeup on the bus. I'm not talking about a touch-up...I'm talking about the whole face. I'm actually more amazed by that than disgusted, as I don't know how they can do it without poking an eye out or looking like an Impressionist painting when they're done. I can barely get mine on properly in front of my bathroom mirror.

This week? There's a guy who's been shaving on the bus. Yes. Shaving. And he's got the loudest electric razor I've ever heard. And it takes him forever to finish his shave.

Is it wrong that I'm a bit grossed out by this??

6
At 20 January, 2006 18:20, Blogger Jon said...

THAT IS FUCKING GROSS!!!!

 
At 21 January, 2006 17:03, Blogger terry said...

thank you!
i know you would never do something like that, jon.
bleah.

 
At 21 January, 2006 19:42, Blogger sassinak said...

um
they do that nail clipping thing here and i stare in utter horrow. i make loud comments. i ask them to stop.

they clip on oblivious.

grossest thing ever.

until this.

 
At 22 January, 2006 12:27, Blogger terry said...

sass, i'm still not sure which is grosser...but i can't believe people do ANY OF THIS in public!!

 
At 22 January, 2006 14:59, Blogger truckdriver_sefl said...

As a trucker you would not belive what I see going on down the hiway. Now some of it I kinda really like but shaving would not be one of them LOL!

 
At 22 January, 2006 19:22, Blogger terry said...

truckdriver, i am SURE you've seen it all. you must have some amazing tales to tell...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->