Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I've been tagged!

This is all her fault....

It's the Five Guilty Pleasures Meme. The rules:

Simply list or write an entry about five of your guilty pleasures. Then choose five other bloggers to tag.

1. Chocolate. Love it. Gotta have it. Every chance I get.

2. Manicures. This is going to sound really stupid, but I have nice hands. I like them, anyway... and they look SO much better when someone who can polish my nails properly, does. I tried quitting for awhile, but man, oh man. What a difference a pro makes. It's so worth the $8.

3. Fooling around online. Reading blogs, blogging, chatting with friends, shopping. I'm not an addict, but sometimes I wonder...

4. Ricky Martin. I'm sorry, but the man is beautiful. And have you seen him move? I have. Up close. I couldn't speak, and anyone who knows me knows just how unusual that is. And he was SO sweet to me when I got to meet him a few months ago.

5. Cocktails. I love me a good Cosmo, Sidecar, or Manhattan. And sometimes, I love them a little too much!

Tag! You're it, Jon, Dzer, Madame X, Miss Cheese, and Ms. Angela.

8
At 26 January, 2006 19:25, Blogger Michelle said...

Hey....I have a lot of those guilty pleasures too!! except manicures for me would be pedicures..I HATE having bad feet..hehe and Ricky Martin...whoa....I saw him in concert once...DAMN...the man can MOVE. hehe ANyway...thaks for doing the list!! I love reading the guilty pleasured of other people!! :)

 
At 27 January, 2006 01:57, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

okay. Hang on. Do they count if I don't feel guilty?

Here are my not so guilty pleasures.

Butter.
My beautiful friends. Every one of you.
baby animals. Live or in photos.
cheese in any incarnation
books
My squishy feather bed!!!

 
At 27 January, 2006 06:50, Blogger the shrewness said...

great list!

im not a big mani fan, but i cant go without a good pedi!

 
At 27 January, 2006 07:25, Blogger terry said...

nice list, cheese. i was thinking the same thing, about how guilty i was about mine...

and chelle and shrew, i love me a good pedi, too!

 
At 27 January, 2006 08:02, Blogger Madame X said...

Yoicks!

Tagged again!

all right, all right I'll get to it!

 
At 27 January, 2006 08:13, Blogger terry said...

you know you love it, madame..

 
At 27 January, 2006 12:33, Blogger Angela said...

you can't make me.

 
At 27 January, 2006 13:41, Blogger terry said...

yes i can!
what else do you have to do right now? huh?? huh??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->