Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Umm....


Anyone want to go to Walgreen's for me to pick up some more NyQuil Cough?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Damn.


(You know, I actually do have something more substantive on my mind that I'd like to write about, but my head feels like lead. Hey, I'm a poet...)

8
At 24 January, 2006 19:15, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Should I send Noodle over? She could run errands for you.

Hurry up and get better. I can't take it anymore.

 
At 24 January, 2006 21:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

little mama....do you need me to drive my ass up to the bay area? i will. i will drive and get you that dang nyquil.

 
At 24 January, 2006 21:37, Blogger Jon said...

Would it help if I climb into bed with and take some of the germs away?

 
At 25 January, 2006 00:19, Blogger terry said...

aww, see, i feel better already... just with these nice notes.

meatball!! yaaay! snortalicious!


hmm... cheese... noodles... meatballs... yum!

 
At 25 January, 2006 02:00, Blogger DZER said...

I always knew that you were a "sicko" ... heh

get better soon darlin' ... *lysol-lipped smooches*

 
At 25 January, 2006 10:46, Blogger Madame X said...

The taste of Nyquil makes me wanna vomit...just thought I'd share!
:D

 
At 25 January, 2006 11:14, Blogger Michelle said...

awww I'm so sorry you got sick :( I so know how you feel right now.....I've over it but not completely...make sense? LOL It's a dose. I hope you get better really soon though!! You know whats funny.,.....you, like me when I was sick, made your way to the computer to blog...lol Priorities, eh? hehe

GET BETTERRRRRRRRR!!!! {{{Hug}}}

 
At 25 January, 2006 13:05, Blogger terry said...

dz: lysol? are you trying to make me sicker??

madame x: the cherry flavored nyquil COUGH -- not the regular nyquil -- is pretty tasty. it would be even better with vodka! (do i have a problem??)

chelle, the computer is my savior right now, my only connection to the outside world! pathetic, eh??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->