Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Friday, January 27, 2006

And THEN...

...some assclown gets on the bus this afternoon with a lit cigarette... and CONTINUED TO SMOKE. Despite all the "no smoking" signs posted on Muni.

I really should have said something to him, but I'm always reluctant to confront strangers. Who knows what his deal is? With my luck, he was some gang kingpin.

And considering how foul I was feeling at the time, I was likely to say something that would have gotten me into big, big trouble.

But if I had, maybe my hair wouldn't smell like it does now.

And THEN, I decided to do a little laundry...but all the fucking machines were in use when I got to the laundromat!! What losers are doing laundry on a Friday evening, fer chrissakes? Aside from me, of course. So I went home, and waited another hour until everyone else was done.

JESUS CHRIST.

Okay. No more ranting.

For now.

4
At 28 January, 2006 07:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you dear. My hair smelled like smoke too. Here, in Texas, I have had to learn once again all about the smoking and non smoking sections in restaurants. All that separates us from those people is a small wall...4 feet high to be exact.

How are you feeling today?

 
At 28 January, 2006 14:14, Blogger SignGurl said...

Hope you are feeling better today.

I can't stand it when people smoke near me. I want to throw a bucket of water filled with rotten fish on them. Then they will smell as bad as I do after being around smoke.

I'm evil.

 
At 30 January, 2006 05:03, Blogger Michelle said...

I used to smoke (3 1/2 years ago) but I was always conscious of people around me. I would NEVER smoke on a bus!! Shit!! Some people jsut dont have any consideration for other people. Makes me sick. I'm not against people who smoke, I am against people being fucktards!

 
At 30 January, 2006 08:19, Blogger terry said...

most of the smokers i know are SO courteous, and go out of their way to make sure non-smokers (like me) aren't bothered by their habit... but i don't know what this fucktard (nice word) was thinking...!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->