Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Sunday!

Okay, is it wrong that I found the Puppy Bowl more entertaining than the Super Bowl?

It's even funnier after a couple of glasses of wine. The Bowl Cam? The Kitty Halftime Show? Come on! That's great TV! Go click on the link and watch some of the highlights.

2
At 06 February, 2006 09:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found it to be HILARIOUS after two large rum and cokes! Thanks for the link as I used it for my newsletter.

Is it me, or did that white poodle WANT to be chased?

 
At 06 February, 2006 09:15, Blogger terry said...

that white poodle was SOOO annoying! i was just showing miss cheese the highlights, and that damned dog one of the first things she mentioned.

i also loved the "referee," who looked very sheepish about cleaning up the dog poop. hahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->