Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Friday, February 17, 2006

You know you're getting older...

...when the sheet prints on your face in the morning take the better part of an hour to fade away.

EEEK. How did this happen to me? ME?

But it's all good. I have big plans this evening, to treat myself to a mani/pedi, and then order some take-out from the fabulous Burmese place next door to the salon, then to curl up on my couch in my jammies to watch more Olympic fun.

Ahhh. Friday.

5
At 17 February, 2006 15:54, Blogger sassinak said...

your friday sounds awesome.

also re the snowboarding? play tony hawke pro skater and you'll find out all the crazy skateboard trick names and get to crash skateboarders and make them bleed at the same time.

:)

and it's fun

 
At 17 February, 2006 17:24, Blogger Jon said...

You have a better plan than I have.

 
At 17 February, 2006 19:50, Blogger terry said...

thanks, sass. when i was on my way home from them mani/pedi & dinner pick-up extravaganza, i felt a little silly, because i was so pleased. and then i thought... hey! it's the little things that mean so much.
and the tony hawk game? sounds awesome!!

and jon, a little spicy burmese food will get rid of that crud you have!

 
At 17 February, 2006 21:20, Blogger Michelle said...

Sounds like a good time to me......Cheers!! :)

 
At 18 February, 2006 23:34, Blogger sassinak said...

i have it for playstation but it exists for nintendo and xbox too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->