Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Friday, February 24, 2006

I really need to get a digital camera...


...so I can show you the ginormous mutation on my lip. (Feels like it's sucking the life force out of me, too, as I've just been dragging all week.)

No, I wouldn't do that. No one should have to look at this thing. It's almost funny to watch people notice it. Almost.

No, I want to show you what I'm seeing every afternoon as I walk to the bus. It's The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill! Is anyone outside the Bay Area even familiar with this film??

Anyway. They've started spending part of their afternoon in a park near where I work, and I gotta say, it's kinda cool to see them, flitting from tree to tree, yapping up a storm. Man, they're loud. And everyone who passes through the park stops to look at them. Nature, in the middle of this big city!

Yaay, Friday! I think there's some Two-Buck Chuck in my future...

4
At 24 February, 2006 17:16, Blogger Jon said...

PLEASE don't take any pictures.

I am sorry you are suffering with that. I am so glad that I have never been infected with that shit. My ex got 'em in both places. Talk about scaring the fuck out of me.

I am not a germ-a-phobe except when it comes to this.

I'd kiss it and make it better, but...

 
At 24 February, 2006 20:33, Blogger terry said...

jon, i am so hurt you don't want to see this disgusting thing.

okay, I don't want to see this disgusting thing.

avert your eyes, people. soon i'll be the phantom of the newsroom, wearing a mask over part of my face...

and both places? that's BRUTAL.

 
At 24 February, 2006 21:41, Blogger sassinak said...

yeah one or the other okay but BOTH

that's unfair.

 
At 24 February, 2006 22:46, Blogger DZER said...

ouch.


umm ... cool, parrots!

heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->