Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Is it wrong...


....that I laughed at this?

From Dictionary.com:

Word of the Day for Saturday March 11, 2006

crapulous \KRAP-yuh-lus\, adjective:

1. Suffering the effects of, or derived from, or suggestive of gross intemperance, especially in drinking; as, a crapulous stomach.
2. Marked by gross intemperance, especially in drinking; as, a crapulous old [1]reprobate.

A crapulous stomach?? Hahahahahahahaha. Ha. HA.
I do, indeed, have the sense of humor of a 12-year old boy.

4
At 12 March, 2006 16:31, Blogger SignGurl said...

bwahahahaha! Good stuff, Terry!

I was reading your post about your fever. I'm like you. My normal temperature is 97.9. Doctors don't know what they are talking about. They DO think we are hysterical females and I hate them for that. We know our bodies better than they ever could, damnit!

Hope you are feeling better, sweetie!

 
At 12 March, 2006 21:08, Blogger Michelle said...

OMG that is really a word?? HAHAHA That is TOO funny!!!

OMG I'm cracking up. I must have the same sick sense of humor as you do!! LOL (no offense!!!)

 
At 13 March, 2006 08:31, Blogger terry said...

signgurl, i'm so glad to know i'm not the only one fighting the battle of the thermometer. christ.
and thanks for your kind wishes!

chelle, i'm not at all offended. i know i have a weird sense of humor..! i think farts are funny, too.

and i think i have a new definition for "crapulous": it's the opposite of fabulous.

 
At 15 March, 2006 19:09, Blogger Jon said...

Love it... and I will be using it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->