Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Saturday, March 11, 2006

As if last week's dream about Britney wasn't bad enough...


...last night, I dreamt I was PREGNANT!
I hadn't told anyone yet, but was starting to show, and had to endure endless questions about who the father was.

I gotta say, I was mighty relieved when I realized it was a dream. For many reasons.

I like my hairstylist's interpretation of the dream: the pregnancy signifies that I'm about to enter a new phase of my life.

I'd really like for this current one to end, as here I sit at home, when I should be at my friend Andrew's 40th birthday party, laughing with fun people and flirting with his cute brother.

Fuck you, fucking respiratory virus.

4
At 11 March, 2006 22:51, Blogger Michelle said...

EEK!!A dream about being pregnant! That would scare the bejeebers outta me, too...and I HAVE 3 kids....lol

Sounds like a good interpretation of your dream.....maybe you ARE entering a new phase of your life. That's always interestig :)

 
At 12 March, 2006 01:37, Blogger DZER said...

stupid virus!! make sure that once you're better, you party up extra to make up for what you've missed ... but don't get pregnant! LOL

 
At 12 March, 2006 11:52, Blogger terry said...

my god, chelle, i actually sighed with relief when i woke up! that was weird.

and dzer, i'll be sure to party hard... and safely..! if this thing ever goes away...

 
At 15 March, 2006 19:12, Blogger Jon said...

I'm glad you're not pregnant. I was gonna say... I didn't notcie the condom leaking.


Oh wait... I'M FIXED!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->