Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday already??

Where did the weekend go?? Seems like I was just leaving work to start my weekend...

And usually, when I have a busy weekend, it feels longer... but not this time. Dammit.

Saturday, I went to a very fun bridal shower, where we competed to see who could put a condom on a cucumber the fastest, while blindfolded and using just one hand.
Yeah. I ran the clock out, I took so long.
But my excuse is that I go for quality, not speed.
Yeah. Are you buying that?

Yesterday, I got to watch the San Jose Sharks beat the Colorado Avalanche, but just barely. It was a good game, with excitement until the final seconds. No fights, though. Damn. I haven't ever gotten to witness a good hockey fight in person. I keep hoping.

And now I have that friggin' "Rock and Roll Part II" stuck in my head, since they play it every time the Sharks score a goal.

Oh, the best part of the weekend? It was gloriously sunny both days.
And now, the rain is back. Somehow, that seems appropriate...even though this is the first day of Spring...

4
At 20 March, 2006 10:32, Blogger Jon said...

I am not liking the Sharks babe!!!
!&@#%?^%#

 
At 20 March, 2006 10:33, Blogger terry said...

hahahahaha!
hey, the avalanche put up a good fight... and the sharks won by a hair... but they still won.

 
At 20 March, 2006 22:12, Blogger DZER said...

song I've had stuck in my head:

Hey Jealousy by the Gin Blossoms

Well tell me do you think it'd be alright
If I could just crash here tonight
You can see I'm in no shape for driving
Anyway I've got no place to go

And you know it might not be that bad
You were the best I'd ever had
If I hadn't blown the whole thing years ago
I may not be alone

Tomorrow we can drive around this town
And let the cops chase us around
The past is gone but something might be found to take its place

Hey Jealousy
Hey Jealousy
Hey Jealousy
Hey Jealousy

 
At 21 March, 2006 08:23, Blogger terry said...

dz, i LIKE that song...! i might have to go play the cd when i get home today...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->