Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A harbinger...?

When I first woke up this morning, I thought it was Friday.

Enough said.

Also, when you dream about having trouble getting enough sleep... does that mean you're not really getting any rest?

Kinda like those workmares I often have. I feel like I should be paid for the time I spend dreaming about work.

8
At 14 March, 2006 16:22, Blogger DZER said...

make up for it by dozing at work a bit ... heh

 
At 15 March, 2006 00:09, Blogger DZER said...

btw ... one of my favorite words of all time: harbinger

 
At 15 March, 2006 05:25, Blogger JMai said...

I'm not ready for Friday... don't rush me!

Work dreams freak me out, especially since I normally don't remember my dreams, period. So when I remember them, and they're about work... uggghhhhh.

 
At 15 March, 2006 10:06, Blogger terry said...

oh, dz, i would if i could. instead, i nearly fall asleep on the bus.
and i love harbinger, too!

jmai, i don't remember most of my dreams either, but i always wake up all hot and sweaty and stressed out when i've had a workmare. uggggghhh, indeed. hate it!
this is why i'm hoping for friday, apparently...!

 
At 15 March, 2006 14:48, Blogger sassinak said...

dreaming about work? that's liek robbery... fucks up your sleep AND you're at home. so unfair.

AND thinking it was friday

dude i have sympathy.

and harbinger? GREAT WORD

 
At 16 March, 2006 10:46, Blogger terry said...

sass, as you would say... WORD.

and i love to say harbinger whenever possible. i haven't yet started working with foodgasm, but i will!

 
At 16 March, 2006 15:33, Blogger JMai said...

Somebody called me a harbinger today and I thought of you, Terry. Thankfully he called me the harbinger of GOOD news but I can't really help always associating that word with negativity.

Oh and this whole exchange? Happened at work. It's like some kind of concurrent theme... harbinger, work, dreams... hmmm

 
At 17 March, 2006 09:47, Blogger terry said...

jmai, i am so touched.
and amused.
and that's funny -- i usually associate harbinger with something negative too...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->