Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Maybe I should just wear a uniform...


Why is it that every time I wear something sorta nice to work that I plan to keep wearing for an evening outing... I IMMEDIATELY start spilling shit all over it?

First, a little half-and-half on my shrug.

Next... some water on my shrug. Okay, no biggie there.

Then... a little half-and-half on my pants. My new black pants.

A few moments ago, my rice cake (well, really, it's a corn cake, but you don't know what the hell that is, so I went with the generic term... like kleenex) with peanut butter on top crumbled, sending a large shard -- peanut butter side down -- onto my tank top.

I'm afraid to eat my lunch.

Perhaps I should rename my blog Klutz-o-Rama...

8
At 22 March, 2006 16:17, Blogger Madame X said...

Last night I made a rare trip to Wendy's for a #2 hold the lettuce and a diet coke.

I ate the entire thing while drving and I actually said out loud, "Wow G. you're doing really good here! No ketchup on you!"

Yeah when I got out of the car I had tomatoes and onions stuck all over my jacket, a huge glob of a ketchup/mayonnaise mess on my seat belt and big cucks of half melted cheese on my workout pants.

I don't know that I was thinking..

 
At 22 March, 2006 17:57, Blogger DZER said...

see what happens when you eat nutrional-type stuff like rice/corn cakes? This never would have happen with corn chips ... or candy corn ... or M&Ms (plus, they make friends!).

I used to have a problem eating out wearing a nice white or light-colored shirt. I would always coincide these clothing choices with messy food, like pasta with sauce. And i'd always be exceedingly careful and make it through ... till the last bite, which would always drop off the fork or splash or otherwise stain the shirt.

It was so bad, at one point I would carry those Shout It Out wipes along with me to dinner ... LOL

 
At 23 March, 2006 09:48, Blogger terry said...

x, i've taken to papering my entire lap AND the seat next to me, when i hit in n out on my way to socal. still, i somehow manage to drop something on the one tiny spot that's bare...

dz, the corn cakes are just a part of my gluten-free lifestyle...!
hey, maybe I need to get me some of those wipes...

 
At 23 March, 2006 09:55, Blogger mikster said...

Would a bib be out of the question?....lol

 
At 23 March, 2006 09:58, Blogger terry said...

mike... LOL!!!

 
At 23 March, 2006 19:59, Blogger Michelle said...

Don't feel bad....I do the same thing!! *rolling eyes* lol

 
At 24 March, 2006 11:06, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

i found it easier to just work at getting over the embarrassment at having to put a napkin in my shirt or collar like a bib while eating... (i take it out as soon as i'm done eating)

i drop food on everything

i even take a tea towel in the car when i'm going to eat something while driving because of the inevitable stains

hey - if people can drive in the nude, i can drive with a tea towel as a bib

 
At 24 March, 2006 19:25, Blogger terry said...

i might need to wear a bib all the time, tho... considering...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->