Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Be vewy, vewy quiet...


The sun's out.

I'm whispering so I don't scare it away.

I'd better get out there and enjoy it before the rain returns.

Because it's supposed to.

On and off again for the entire week.

*sigh.

5
At 01 April, 2006 18:29, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Oooooooh Terry, I'm so happy for you! It was gloriously warm and sunny here in VA today! I took Buddha for a long walk outside. He and I both wore sun hats. We were styling!

*crossing my fingers for tons of Terry sun*

 
At 01 April, 2006 18:56, Blogger Michelle said...

the sun will come out......tomorrow!!! hehe Like my singing?? no?? hmmmm well then!! I hope it rains..hehe

Just kidding!!! Sun is good.....and don't scare it away!! hehe

 
At 01 April, 2006 20:46, Blogger terry said...

buddha girl, where are the pics??
and i'm guessing your weather's been better than ours has of late, and somehow that doesn't seem right!
(no disrespect to VA; i was born there, after all!)

and chelle... not funny! the rain will be back tomorrow! oh well....

 
At 01 April, 2006 23:15, Blogger DZER said...

yay for the sunshine!!

take an umbrella to work on monday though ... heh

 
At 02 April, 2006 11:41, Blogger Suze said...

You lucky person, it's been p****g it down all weekend in the UK.

Have a great Sunday. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->