Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Pure evil...


As if regular Hershey's Kisses weren't tempting enough.... these things... HAVE PEANUT BUTTER IN THEM.

Omigod.

And my defenses are low, as I'm so sleep deprived I can barely see straight.

Nor can I keep track of how many Hershey's Kisses I've had.

And don't tell me to count the wrappers in the trash.
Not gonna do it.
Wouldn't be prudent.

I have to figure out who brought these things into work today, so I can scold them for my weakness.

8
At 14 June, 2006 16:49, Blogger DZER said...

just revel in the peanut butteriness of those decadent kisses ... heh

 
At 14 June, 2006 17:59, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

I will admit...*hanging head*...that I risked the ole dumping syndrome and ate one of those suckers about a month ago at work. My grade level English cohort is a CHOCOLATE WHORE. She has a designated drawer for CHOCOLATE.

I ate one kiss.

It was divine.

I didn't get sick...but I couldn't possibly risk more.

 
At 14 June, 2006 21:46, Blogger sassinak said...

dumping syndrome? i'm afraid


terry you quoted george bush senior at his funniest. i love it.

wouldn't be prudent
at this juncture!

 
At 15 June, 2006 08:58, Blogger terry said...

dzer, i reveled, alright. many, many times. oops.

bg, i'm so impressed by your strength. how could you only eat one??
i'll bet our TV boyfriend doesn't eat just one...

sass, i couldn't help it. i'm in a massive trough of sleep deprivation. and when i wrote that, i was also on a chocolate-peanut butter high.
not a good combo...

 
At 15 June, 2006 10:03, Blogger Jon said...

I swear I commented on this yesterday... SHIT!

MMmmm... peanut butter and chocolate.

I usually eat one, ball up the foil, eat another, then put the first foil in the second as I ball it up. By the end of the day I could make money at a recycling center ;)

 
At 15 June, 2006 10:25, Blogger JMai said...

hehe @ not gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent. Sass got it right -- at this juncture!!

Peanut butter kisses. That's like... well that's just not nice. Or else it's extremely nice. I guess it depends on what side of the PMS you're on.

Also, happy happy late birthday! I've been running around like a madwoman but popping in here and there and I couldn't leave a comment without acknowledging your 42 -- is IS the meaning of life, after all!

Enjoy the kisses!

 
At 15 June, 2006 12:40, Blogger terry said...

jon, i applaud that technique... which i have employed before... but not yesterday. i was just throwing wrappers willy-nilly into the trash.

and not counting them.

and thanks, jmai. i would like to be the meaning of SOMETHING.

 
At 16 June, 2006 21:45, Blogger Michelle said...

OMG I had NO idea they made those!! I think I am in Heaven now!!

MUST GO BUY SOME!!! hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->