Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ebb and flow...


I am so lucky.

I have the best support system a dork could ask for.
On and off-line.

I can't tell you how much it means to me. Really. I'm in awe.

Onward and upward...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

9
At 20 June, 2006 21:31, Blogger sassinak said...

nice lipstick kisses!

and the best way to keep your support system is to tell it thanks :)

i see you know this. :)

 
At 20 June, 2006 22:08, Blogger Michelle said...

It's an awesome feeling knowing that you have that support system!! I'm glad you have people there for you...on and off line :)

 
At 20 June, 2006 23:19, Blogger Jon said...

You are a great woman. I am glad to support you. XOXOX

 
At 21 June, 2006 05:04, Blogger JMai said...

It's all give and take in this lifetime, and from what I've read these past few months, you seem like a very giving person. So it's no wonder there are plenty around willing to give to you when you need it.

Yay for support systems! And I hope it all clears up soon.

 
At 21 June, 2006 05:05, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Ahem...see how much I love you? I was talking to my Lil Sis on the phone last night. We were talking about the SHITSTORM that's hit both of us here on the east coast. *smirk*

It would appear that your trough is here trying to screw with us. I'm digging dirt and filling it in right damn now!

We adore you, Terry. Any time. Got that? Any time! *hard hugs*

 
At 21 June, 2006 08:27, Blogger Shannon Morgan said...

You clearly rock the dork world. It doesn't surprise me at all that you have loyal and supportive friends. Keep your chin up!

 
At 21 June, 2006 13:46, Blogger terry said...

sass, it's funny... i was actually searching the web for an appropriate kiss print, and couldn't find one.. then suddenly remembered, hey, i have a scanner! i can do one myself!
so yes, that's actually me smooching all y'all... ;)

really, you guys are the best cheerleaders a girl could ask for.
so big smooches all around, sass, chelle, jon, jmai, buddhagirl and nomadshan!

 
At 21 June, 2006 17:02, Blogger DZER said...

well, since everyone's got your back ...

... I'll take your front! ;)

 
At 21 June, 2006 17:19, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

OMG...dzer's going for the Girls. *blink*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->