Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Time flies...

...even when you're not having fun.

No, no... no need to be concerned. I'm not having an emotional breakdown. (Not this week, anyway....heh)

Just really, really busy... at work and away from it.

Too busy to blog. Too busy to read my favorite blogs. I feel so out of touch, all of a sudden.

I hate when that happens!

I miss everyone!

I'll be back...

8
At 12 July, 2006 16:49, Blogger DZER said...

hurry up!

LOL

 
At 12 July, 2006 17:56, Blogger sassinak said...

well we miss you too... hopefully you get a chance to visit us soon!

 
At 13 July, 2006 04:32, Blogger JMai said...

I know the feeling well! No worries, we'll still be blogging when you get a chance to stop and breathe!

 
At 13 July, 2006 13:53, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

looking forward to your return

real life happens

 
At 13 July, 2006 14:54, Blogger Jon said...

I miss you too Terry... Don't stress.

 
At 13 July, 2006 19:25, Blogger Michelle said...

It happens to everyone. Life takes hold of us and wont give us back...lol Get back when you can....!! :)

 
At 13 July, 2006 20:13, Blogger sassinak said...

i feel obliged to tell you that i posted pics... just cause i think you want to see them. the post is called 'you're welcome'

i know, so egotistical!

 
At 14 July, 2006 19:33, Blogger terry said...

you guys are so funny.

i'll be making the rounds very soon!

xoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->