Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Fives...

5 Things always in my purse/briefcase/backpack:

Lipgloss/lip balm
Tampons (sorry, fellas, it's a fact of life!)
Mints
Cough drops
Lactase tablets

5 Things always in my wallet:

Driver's license
Triple A card
Safety pins (never know when you might need to make an emergency clothing repair)
ATM/debit card
Spare car key
(notice "cash" isn't on this list....)

5 Things always in my refrigerator:

Milk (lactose free)
Some kind of cheese (usually several)
OJ
Cosmo fixings (except for the vodka, which lives in the freezer)
Water

5 Things (at least) always in my closet:

Clothes
Shoes
Luggage
Two boxes of stuffed animals I can't bring myself to get rid of
Some 200 record albums I can't bring myself to get rid of. Music. Vinyl. Remember that?

5 Things always in my car:

Several CDs
Maps of different parts of California and the Bay Area
Tire pressure gauge
Extra motor oil, anti-freeze, and water
Umbrella

5 Things always on my desk: (at home, since I don't have a work desk at the moment!)

A rock a friend painted with a special message
The Sad Bunny painting Miss Cheese made for my birthday last year
A pile of unpaid bills and assorted papers I should file but am too lazy to get to
A picture of my friend Sherri, her husband, and me having dinner at a fancy fondue joint
A picture of Kimmy, Guppy, Julie and me on Splash Mountain at Disneyland (the same one you saw here in January)

5 People to tag

Anyone who wants to do this!

5
At 27 July, 2006 00:05, Blogger Jon said...

Lactose free milk... yummy

Thanks for coming through *smooch*

 
At 27 July, 2006 10:28, Blogger terry said...

lactose free milk IS yummy! tastes just like the real thing.

 
At 27 July, 2006 13:08, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

The sad bunny painting? I would LOVE to see that.

Now the real question:
Lactose-free milk and cheese? How is that possible? (I'm glad it's possible, but HOW?)

 
At 27 July, 2006 17:24, Blogger JMai said...

Ok BG just asked my question!! Lactose-free gouda? Really?

 
At 27 July, 2006 19:15, Blogger terry said...

bg, i'll try to scan that in. it's really sweet. she's very talented.

and the cheese isn't lactose free... just the milk. which is why i always have lactase tabs on me, wherever i go!

i don't know how they get it out of the milk, but it's not there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->