Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Thursday, July 27, 2006

As requested...



Behold the Sad Bunny, as mentioned in my last post.

He was created by the lovely, talented and always thoughtful Miss Cheese for my birthday last year.

Cute, no?

(I had to take him out of his lovely frame to scan him properly. The scan in the frame didn't do him justice.)

I might have to put it on my desk in my new office (! Me...with an office...! That's just... I don't have the word for it. It's unreal.).

Have I mentioned how much I'm loving hula class? He's kicking our asses each week, but I love it. LOVE it.

And tonight, in addition to a challenging new step, we learned our first chant. As I said to Rebecca, we're supposed to dance AND chant? When does the breathing happen??

We haven't even gotten to the hands/arms yet. Oh boy.

8
At 28 July, 2006 07:19, Blogger Natalia said...

Kinda reminds me of happy bunny...who I adore...cause he is just so real...and mean...and maybe I work out my fruustrations vicariously through a character Argh...

-N

 
At 28 July, 2006 09:53, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Hey!! Sad bunny! A forty year old lady's rendition of a four year old's fantasy pet.

that plus a stuffed blood drop could make your new office a bit intimidating for those times when you have to "got a minute" somebody.

 
At 28 July, 2006 10:17, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Yes yes yes!!!!

Sad Bunny rocks!

Thank you SO much for posting that pic. My day is now complete!

If you don't proudly display him in your office, it will be a travesty! Plain and simple!

 
At 28 July, 2006 10:50, Blogger terry said...

nat, we're big fans of happy bunny, too...! he says things we can't. we need him.

cheese, just call me the intimidator! heh.

bg, isn't he cute? makes me smile every time i look at him.

 
At 28 July, 2006 14:31, Blogger JMai said...

I love sad bunny! But why was he sad on a birthday? Birthdays mean presents and cake... two sources of pure happiness!

 
At 28 July, 2006 15:38, Blogger terry said...

jmai, sad bunny is one of miss cheese's specialties. she made one for another co-worker that's dressed just like he often is...!

one day, some museum will come along wanting mine, and i'm going to have to say nuh uh. no way. not giving up my sad bunny.

 
At 01 August, 2006 18:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cute SAD lil bunny..

Hula?? COOL! lol that sounds FUN... i have been trying to get someone to take belly dancing with me... wanna??

 
At 01 August, 2006 19:02, Blogger terry said...

hula's fabulous. and so much more than i thought it was.

funny, we were gonna take belly dancing a couple of years ago, but life got in the way. let's do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->