Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yes, I'm home again...

Yes, I'm still kinda sad about that.

Yes, I had a wonderful time.
Yes, I'll tell you more about it soon. I've just been going non-stop since I got home last week. Which is both good and bad.
Good, because I've been too busy to spend too much time feeling wistful. Bad, because I don't have enough time to sit and stare at my pics and soak up more of Hawaii.

*Sigh.

7
At 16 October, 2008 03:05, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Shit. I've so missed out.

The concerts.
The TRIP.

Dammit.

Glad you made it home safely after such a TRYING TIME IN ALOHAVILLE.

Admittedly envious here.

 
At 16 October, 2008 13:11, Blogger Jon said...

I am really feeling bad for you

....NOT!

I am glad you had a great time as you always do.

Me... I am vacationing in Michigan right now. Yes, I know you are jealous.

 
At 16 October, 2008 15:41, Blogger The Savage said...

Pics like that Make me miss Guam something fierce....

 
At 25 October, 2008 16:29, Blogger Pat & Reg said...

Nice pics! I hope you had fun!

 
At 27 October, 2008 15:52, Blogger SignGurl said...

Hope you are feeling better!

 
At 31 October, 2008 14:21, Blogger ell said...

hawaii......

oh yeah baby!

 
At 12 November, 2008 10:22, Blogger Anonymouse said...

:( I wanna be there

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->