Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, September 29, 2008

Out of Office Auto Reply

Terry will be away from the office, away from email, and away from the mainland through October 7th.

If your message is urgent, too bad. There are mai tais waiting to be consumed.

Aloha!

4
At 04 October, 2008 22:28, Blogger Jon said...

I hope you are having the best of times. I know I don't need to hope this, because you always have the best vacations.

ENVIOUS!

 
At 07 October, 2008 06:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're having a great time, that the sand, surf, sun and Hula was great! Can't wait to hear all about it!

 
At 07 October, 2008 07:28, Blogger Anonymouse said...

Aww.. LUCKY!

 
At 14 October, 2008 12:57, Blogger Jon said...

Is Terry back in town slaving away? Or maybe you extended your vacation?

I hope you are well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->