Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Saturday, July 19, 2008

What, two posts in one day??

Yes. I'm back already. I just discovered something surprising and touching.

There was a comment on my last post that I thought came from a spambot, as it referenced a post from ages ago, but when I finally got a clue that it wasn't, I clicked on the link, and found this!

Masgblog, you are too kind.

The best part of blogging is finding people all around the world with whom you connect. It's pretty amazing, actually.

1
At 21 July, 2008 07:43, Blogger masgblog said...

You're very welcome...I have enjoyed your blog for quite some time....enjoy the award...wear it proudly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->