Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Low-energy cardboard performance art...




There are no words. This may be the funniest thing I've ever seen on YouTube.

Aside from random videos of people falling down, that is.



(Why is the comment option disappearing tonight?? WHY??)

3
At 28 April, 2008 07:09, Blogger Anonymouse said...

lol funny.. my son and i watched this yesterday linked from somewhere else...

The marathon snoozer reminded us more of my own old cats lol fat n sleepy!

 
At 10 May, 2008 10:52, Blogger Normal Pie said...

dave wigfield has cats. hmn...

 
At 16 May, 2008 11:57, Blogger Miss Awesome said...

Oh that made me cry it was so funny. I may have to borrow it for my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->