Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spent...

  • ...in every sense of the word.
  • If my vacation hadn't come to an end today, I might have keeled over from sheer exhaustion. (Actually, I'm feeling like I'm about to do that anyway....)
A grand time, as always. More to come when I have time. Meanwhile, here's a lovely pic of the skyline as seen from Brooklyn.


  • Oh, and I DID take the warmer coat. Which was the right move. Except for yesterday, when it was in the 50s and I started sweating.
  • Also? Very fun being in NYC amid a big political sex scandal!
  • Now wondering when I can go back...
Oh, and if you've emailed me over the past week and haven't heard back? You will. As promised, I didn't touch a computer while I was away, so I'll be getting to emails soon.

8
At 16 March, 2008 19:14, Blogger The Savage said...

Welcome back your Queenliness! How did I manage being first in line to welcome you back? hmmmmm
Hope you had a blast....

 
At 17 March, 2008 08:16, Blogger masgblog said...

I had a stopover in NYC a few weeks ago....wow!

Happy Green Day!

 
At 17 March, 2008 10:59, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

Welcome back. Any new pashminas?

yeharr

 
At 17 March, 2008 17:59, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Hooray for trips to NYC!

I'm so glad you've come back weak in the knees and craving some rest. Otherwise, I would have been led to believe that you had a boring time. Well done.

Nothing sells like the services of a well-paid prostitute.

 
At 17 March, 2008 22:07, Blogger Jon said...

I knew you were going, but I missed your departure. Welcome back. We need pics.

 
At 18 March, 2008 17:02, Blogger lattégirl said...

You will be telling stories, won't you?

 
At 19 March, 2008 08:23, Blogger SignGurl said...

Glad the coat advice was good. I didn't want you to freeze your chi chi's off.

Welcome back!

 
At 20 March, 2008 13:54, Blogger Miss Awesome said...

A week away from the computer? Wow, you're my hero.

Sometimes I try to spend hours away from the computer but it's always a fruitless battle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->