Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Don't even recognize my own life anymore...

I know I keep saying I'll write about my trip to New York any minute now -- jeeez, has it really been more than THREE WEEKS since I returned?? -- but my life has been non-stop since I got back. I've hardly been home since I got home. I've had some sort of commitment -- and often more than one commitment -- each day.

Except for this past Sunday, when I had two commitments but had to cancel both due to extreme exhaustion and sinus cloggage. Thanks a lot, fucking allergy season.

Now, most of those commitments have been very fun, but they haven't given me any time to blog, sit on my ass, clean house, watch TV... all things I would normally have time to do.

So that's bad, right? Except... I don't really miss the TV much (surprisingly!). And I definitely don't miss the cleaning. I do miss the sitting on my ass, but it's more fun to go play. And I do miss the blogging, and keeping up with all of your blogs. A lot.

Things will slow down soon, and our regularly scheduled program shall return. With pictures!

2
At 09 April, 2008 14:32, Blogger SignGurl said...

Life gets in the way of blogging sometimes. We still love you.

 
At 09 April, 2008 23:17, Blogger Anonymouse said...

Well at least your doing fun stuff.. sorry about the cloggage... it sucks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->