Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

44?


Holy moly. How did this happen?
I guess I'm officially in my mid-(gulp) 40's now...!
And to make me feel even more decrepit, I'm heading south tomorrow to see a couple of young friends graduate from high school...one of whom I've known all her life. I think that's a first.
The time? It really does fly.

6
At 11 June, 2008 07:15, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Uttered by Buddha when I showed him the picture of the cake on this post:

HAPPY BIRFDAY!

From me:
You're the most kick-ass 44 year old I've never met! Rock on, sister!

 
At 11 June, 2008 07:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy BIRTHDAY Terry! Have a great trip! Like BG said, YOU ROCK SISTA!

 
At 11 June, 2008 10:53, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

happy birthday

good to see you've survived to another one :-)

 
At 12 June, 2008 12:27, Blogger Girl said...

Happy birthday, Terry! Love your blog!

 
At 14 June, 2008 15:06, Blogger Miss Awesome said...

I don't think you're mid-anything until there's a five at the end of the number.

Happy birthday!

 
At 16 July, 2008 06:56, Blogger masgblog said...

Happy Belated Birthday to my favourite Dorkette....sorry I missed it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->