Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, September 22, 2008

Can't help but laugh...



I came across this song on the radio tonight.

This was "our" song. We got married 18 years ago today, and this was the last song that played at our reception.

Funny, no? I don't hear this song in ages, and I hear it tonight.

And today also happens to be the start of National Singles Week. Hooray for that! I can't even imagine being married now.

Love the way the universe works. Also funny that for awhile there, I couldn't listen to this song. Tonight? I turned it up and sang along at full voice.

Oh I want the truth to be said!

(If you're not familiar with the tale, click here.)

2
At 23 September, 2008 02:44, Blogger The Savage said...

I laugh because the song is much with the cheese.... love it!

 
At 23 September, 2008 05:37, Blogger SignGurl said...

OMG! THAT was OUR song as well. It was playing the first time we were "together". Now I feel super old.

I think it's great that you heard it and were able to see some good in it. You wouldn't be you without that life experience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->