Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Question of the day...

Why do I have this strong urge to flash the security cameras whenever I take the stairs between floors at work?

It's not like I'm a regular flasher, like some friends of mine... (hi maria!!)

7
At 26 October, 2006 18:42, Blogger Blondie said...

I always have the urge to stare really really intensely into security cameras that are in elevators.

 
At 26 October, 2006 18:59, Blogger terry said...

blondie, i want to do that at the ATM, too.

 
At 26 October, 2006 19:59, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

I think it's a protest thing, myself. No matter where we go, there's someone looking at us, so why not give them a show?

I'm also available for flashings if necessary.

Yeharr

 
At 27 October, 2006 02:15, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

I wouldn't flash those fuckers but I have been known to give them the finger when I've been pissed.

I do harbor a deep desire to fling a glob of icing at the cameras. Does that count?

 
At 27 October, 2006 08:43, Blogger Natalia said...

I used to have a coworker who had an urge to spit her gum out and into the stairwell and have it fall on someone's hair. I think we have these pantasies of things we'd do if our common snese and good judgment didn't stop us. :)

-N

 
At 27 October, 2006 15:32, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

being the other guy here so far, i'm up for being flashed too...

sorry

it's a guy thing

 
At 27 October, 2006 17:51, Blogger The Savage said...

I like to wave at mirrored walls in shops and stores cause sometimes there really is a hidden camera behind them and it freaks out people who review the tapes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->