Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, October 23, 2006

I didn't think I could love him more...






...but I do.



And then there's this, which still makes me laugh, all these months later. The hair... the clothes...the makeup... the dance moves... the song... oh... my... GOD. Beyond snortalicious.



Sigh.

14
At 24 October, 2006 01:33, Blogger DZER said...

Colbert is the man ... did you send him an anniversary card? and you should have gotten some of his seed while it was still available! LOL

 
At 24 October, 2006 05:18, Blogger Madame X said...

YOu mean his 'essence' DZ?
You've got it bad Terry!

 
At 24 October, 2006 15:07, Blogger The Savage said...

Colbert is the man
He should really be Terry's man
Yes he really should

 
At 24 October, 2006 16:18, Blogger terry said...

dz, i only want it if i can..... uh... extract it myself.
ahem.

mx, i DO have it bad...! i heart him. a lot.

savage! what's with that second line?? ya got one syllable too many there...
i'm telling the queen of cheese on you.

 
At 24 October, 2006 17:49, Blogger Blondie said...

He is so funny. If only all men were so clever...

 
At 24 October, 2006 18:46, Blogger terry said...

....and so cute.

and so age-appropriate.

*sigh.

 
At 24 October, 2006 18:56, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Couple of things since I'm such a slacker these days with the comments:

1. Home improvement on any front is HORRID. Good luck. If you want me to poison any of the offensive workers, drop me a line. I'm your go-to girl.

2. SO very glad the concert was outstanding! Gotta love good music.

3. You're in LOVE. Lovalicious.

 
At 24 October, 2006 20:29, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

If I told you that, as much as I enjoy Colbert, I relate much more to Jon Stewart's brand of comedy, would you still take me to your next concert?

No?

Fine. Be that way.

Yeharr

 
At 24 October, 2006 21:08, Blogger terry said...

pirate, i'm a big jon fan as well. i would never have found stephen without him, in fact.

it's just that there's something about stephen... which became apparent on the daily show.

so yes, i would totally take you to my next concert. if, you know, you didn't live 300 million miles away.

 
At 24 October, 2006 21:16, Blogger terry said...

oh, and buddha girl... you're funny.

it's not really a good thing that i have so much affection for someone who's totally unavailable...!

but it fits my pattern!

 
At 25 October, 2006 13:37, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

i'm with you on the colbert thing

he's brilliant

the ten commandments thing made the folks in my office just about pee themselves - i'm still not sure one of the guys didn't actually pee himself

 
At 25 October, 2006 18:02, Blogger The Savage said...

never did I mention I was writting a haiku.. i was ummm free verse.. yeah that's it.. free verse Ha!!! I was writing in free verse that sounded remarkably like Haiku.. yeah...


Okay so I suck at Haiku....
But Colbert musts be your man...

 
At 26 October, 2006 06:57, Blogger Natalia said...

Someone brought him up in class yesterday. Something about his invention of the word "truthiness" :) I love him...love him. No one has deadpan like him.

-N

 
At 26 October, 2006 23:15, Blogger Traveling Matt said...

A few days ago I was flipping through "Wigfield" by him, Amy Sedaris and Paul Dinello and our Mr. Colbert is kinda pretty in drag as a stank-ho. I've loved him for years
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->