Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Saturday, December 10, 2005

A plea...

Dear Bronchitis,

You can go away now. You've done enough, really.

I've spent enough money on OTC drugs to keep me somewhat functional and cancelled enough social plans to satisfy you. Plus, because of you, I just don't have the energy to clean my filthy apartment OR dig out my Christmas decorations -- come on! It's the holidays! I need a little holiday cheer around here! I slept eleven hours last night and all I want to do now is go back to bed.

Be gone. Please. Please?

Thanks,
Terry

3
At 10 December, 2005 22:08, Blogger Jon said...

What if I joined you in bed?

 
At 11 December, 2005 10:40, Blogger terry said...

i'm afraid it wouldn't be much fun, considering that i am a comatose lump...
and you'd also be in the line of phlegm fire. not good at all!

 
At 12 December, 2005 07:23, Blogger terry said...

eeew! g, are you sure it didn't just make you throw up???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->