Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

An apology...


To my colleagues and neighbors:

I am so sorry you have to listen to my constant hacking, especially when it's really phlegmy. Especially so early in the morning.

I know it's not pleasant. Please know it's not pleasant for me, either. I coughed so much yesterday that I had a massive headache by the time I went to bed last night. And I already have one now, at 9 a.m.

It is my sincerest hope that this lung comes up soon, so I can spare us all from any further noise pollution.

Until then, might I suggest some earplugs? Some soothing music? Sticking your fingers in your ears, saying "la la la la la, can't hear you?" each time I start hacking?

XOXO,
Terry

2
At 07 December, 2005 22:44, Blogger Jon said...

Sorry you're not feeling well hun. I hope it gets better soon. Take lots of vitamin C. I mean it!

 
At 08 December, 2005 10:22, Blogger terry said...

oh, thanks, darlin'. i'm working on it...

pray for my co-workers who have to listen to me working on it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->