Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Saturday, December 03, 2005

My Christmas wish...

Dear Santa,

Would you please bring my voice back to me? Pretty please?

And if it's not too much trouble, could I have it before Christmas?

You're the best.

Love,
Terry

2
At 04 December, 2005 20:17, Blogger Angela said...

perhaps you've just used up your voice. maybe everybody only has a finite amount of voice...and you've talked so much your whole life...that you've reached your quota.

that's it. you're done.

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

 
At 04 December, 2005 20:56, Blogger terry said...

hey! stop laughing at me!!

it's not nice to laugh at a sick person! it's not like i've fallen down in front of your or anything.

jeez.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->